Chicago Cellar Boys
Time & Location
About The Event
* * * EFFECTIVE JUNE 1ST, AND WITH PERMISSION OF THE CITY OF CHICAGO COVID GUIDELINES, PROOF OF FULL VACCINATION IS REQURED AT THE DOOR FOR ALL ENTRANTS. * * *
[ All tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable -- please order carefully and be sure all details are correct before completing purhcase. 1-Drink minimum purchase of $10 per person, per set applies to all guests and all shows. ]
* * Ticket prices below INCLUDE a $2.75/ticket fee, no other fees added. * *
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your approved email senders list; check your spam/junk email folder if ticket confirmation is not found in your inbox a few moments after completing your order.
Andy Schumm - piano
John Otto - alto sax/clarinet
Natalie Scharf - tenor sax/clarinet
Jim Barrett - banjo/guitar
Dave Bock - tuba
Formed in 2017, the Chicago Cellar Boys is a five-piece band specializing in the jazz and hot dance music of the 1920s and 30s.
The Chicago Cellar Boys strive to authentically play the jazz and hot dance styles of the 1920s. They do not simply recreate performances of past.
The Cellar Boys specialize in bringing America's forgotten musical era back to life in a way that excites both the astute listener and the casual music fan.
- 7:30 - General Admission$17.75$17.750$0
- 7:30 - VIP Seating$22.75$22.750$0
- 9:30 - General Admission$17.75$17.750$0
- 9:30 - VIP Seating$22.75$22.750$0