Jeremy Kahn Trio - “April In Paris Blues: Music By Vernon Duke And By Duke Ellington”
Time & Location
About The Event
* * * EFFECTIVE JUNE 1ST, AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE CITY OF CHICAGO COVID GUIDELINES, WE WILL REQUIRE ALL ENTRANTS TO PROVIDE PROOF OF BEING FULLY VACCINATED. SEE SHOW PAGE FOR DETAILS. * * *
[ All tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. 1-Drink minimum purchase of $10 per person, per set applies to all guests and all shows. ]
* * Ticket prices below INCLUDE a $2.75/ticket fee, no other fees added. * *
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your approved email senders list; check your spam/junk email folder if ticket confirmation is not found in your inbox a few moments after completing your order.
Mixed Masters: "April In Paris Blues: Music By Vernon Duke And By Duke Ellington"
Jeremy Kahn - piano;
Rob Kassinger - bass;
Andy Baker - trombone
Jeremy Kahn is one of Chicago's busiest pianists, spending time in jazz clubs and orchestra pits, as well as in teaching and recording studios. He has played in all of the most visible local jazz venues, and was the house pianist at Streeterville's legendary Gold Star Sardine Bar for its final three years. Jeremy has performed internationally, most recently (5/16) in Posnan, Poland, as part of the "Made In Chicago" Jazz Festival. He has been the featured guest on the radio shows on Marian McPartland and Studs Terkel.
Jeremy has also played for many theatrical productions, Including "Wicked", "Spamalot" and "The Lion King". He served as the Musical Director for "Louis & Keel Live At The Sahara" at the Royal George Theater, as well as at the Geffen Playhouse and Laguna Playhouse in California. He also is a Visiting Lecturer at Northwestern University, teaching Jazz Piano and Jazz Improvisation.
For more infor: www.kahnman.com
- 7:30 - General Admission$17.75$17.750$0
- 7:30 - VIP Seating$22.75$22.750$0
- 9:30 - General Admission$17.75$17.750$0
- 9:30 - VIP Seating$22.75$22.750$0