Mayo Tiana Quartet
Time & Location
About The Event
* * * PROOF OF VACCINATION REQUIRED AT THE DOOR FOR ALL ENTRANTS; SEE SHOW PAGE FOR DETAILS. * * *
[ All tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable -- please order carefully and be sure all details are correct before completing purchase. 1-Drink minimum purchase of $10 per person, per set applies to all guests and all shows. ]
* * Ticket prices below INCLUDE a $2.75/ticket fee, no other fees added. * *
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your approved email senders list; check your spam/junk email folder if ticket confirmation is not found in your inbox a few moments after completing your order.
Mayo Tiana - trombone
Joe Adamik - drums
Adrian Ruiz - piano
Brian Sandstrom - bass
Mayo's career started in Los Angeles as a studio musicican and whose performance credits include Bill Holman, Louie Bellson, Don Menza, Chuck Mangione, and Ray Charles. He moved to chicago in 1988 and began a long career in jazz education and now he's back to playing.
This quartet is part of a documentation of his involvement in the jazz idiom and it reflects his influences and experiences.
- 7:30 - General Admission$17.75$17.750$0
- 7:30 - VIP Seating$22.75$22.750$0
- 9:30 - General Admission$17.75$17.750$0
- 9:30 - VIP Seating$22.75$22.750$0